Welcome to shopping by appointment.
We are excited to invite you back into the store to browse. We just have a few rules to keep everyone safe.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or anyone you are living with is unwell, especially if you are running a fever of 100 degrees or higher.
- Please wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose the entire time you are in the store.
- Please keep a social distance of at least 6 feet inside the store. Please know our staff will be practicing social distancing as well.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the store. Sanitizer will be available throughout the store. Please ask if you don't see it. You may also wash up in the bathroom.
- Only 2 people are allowed to shop at a time so if you would like to shop with a friend or family member, please reserve both appointment spots. Otherwise we ask that you do not bring anyone with you to the store.
- Your reserved time must end on time so that we may clean and prepare for the next customers.
- We do not have time to troubleshoot project problems while you are in the store but if you have a dropped stitch or other quick issue, you are welcome to leave it with us for fixing.