We invite you to help us celebrate our 15th anniversary and turn our patio into a yarn bombed work of art! Everyone who turns in a square will be entered to win a door prize we will give out the end of September.
Questions? We have answers:
What are you looking for?
- We are looking for knit or crochet squares that are 6"x6" or 12"x12" in any acrylic yarn. Acrylic won't fade as fast in this Texas sun.
Are you offering a discount on yarn purchased for the squares?
- We are not offering a discount, however we are offering store credit in exchange for squares. For every 3 squares you turn in, you will earn $15 store credit. Feel free to bust out your stash to earn credit towards new yarn.
I don't have any acrylic in my stash, do you have yarn recommendations?
Do you have any knit or crochet pattern suggestions?
- Washcloth/dishcloth patterns are the perfect size!
- Free knitting patterns on Ravelry: Mitered Square, Gramma's Dishcloth, Checks and Stripes, Diagonal Dishcloth, Lizard Ridge Dishcloth, Brick Stitch Dishcloth, Log Cabin Washcloth
- Free crochet patterns on Ravelry: Granny Square Dishcloth, Solid Granny Square, 4 Patterns Seeing Squares, Chevron, Mitered Dishcloth, Log Cabin Dishcloth, Wavy Dishcloth
When do you need the squares?
- You are welcome to turn them in anytime, but we need to start joining them together by August 21st.